N50 will offer broadcasters a practical solution to convert from and to 12G-SDI, with support for NDI, NDI|HX2 and NDI|HX3
China, 26 July 2022: KILOVIEW, a leading provider of IP-based video transmission solutions, is pleased to launch worldwide its new 12G-SDI bi-directional converter N50 during its upcoming webinar on Thursday 28 July 2022.
Following the successful launch of the N60 converter in April this year, the KILOVIEW N50 is another step ahead in the company’s mission of creating a growing ecosystem of powerful IP-based video transmission solutions. While the N60 focuses on converting HDMI to NDI and NDI to HDMI, the N50 will be able to convert 12G-SDI to NDI and NDI to 12G-SDI, and will also support the direct transmission of USB to NDI signals by integrating both NDI and NDI|HX into one converter.
With greater performance, this all-encompassing solution is intended to streamline and simplify processes in any professional IP-based video transmission environment, including broadcast, news gathering, sports, concerts, medical imaging, and live events.
Same as with the N60, the N50 offers unmatched colour depth and transmission efficiency at an incredible price, by supporting 12gG-SDI and both main NDI protocols, as well as delivering both high quality or low latency under the most demanding professional broadcast and AV conditions.
Common features of the N60 and N50 include:
- NDI and NDI|HX: Both protocols supported with encoding and decoding functionality combined all in one small form factor
- Better colour performance: Up to YCbCr 4:2:2 color space and 10 bits color depth
- High quality and low latency: 4K video bi-directional transmission with HDMI/12G-SDI input and output when every millisecond counts.
- Built-in IPS LCD screen: Quick, smart, and clear presentation of all vital parameters for intuitive live direction
- Scroll wheel: Customise user settings and/or switch and control all video sources with ultimate ease
- Bring HD USB video into NDI: For customers using USB HD camera sources, the N60 and N50 simply connect to the USB video and transmit it to a NDI source, opening up even more possibilities in NDI production environments
“Both N60 and N50 offer broadcasters a solution to the difficult and time-consuming process of figuring out which encoder or decoder in the chain accepts an NDI or an NDI|HX stream. Since the N60/N50 may output both NDI and NDI|HX, there is no need to set different NDI formats anymore,” commented Judy Zuo, KILOVIEW’s VP and Head of Sales & Marketing. “With professional quality of image and low latency performance, the N50/N60 could boost the application of NDI in industries such as professional broadcasting, medical, education, etc.”
Current and potential users can find out more about N60 and N50 and how these solutions can help their businesses by joining the KILOVIEW Webinar, “Explore Every Detail of the N60” on Thursday 28 July at 1pm (UK time). To check the agenda and register in advance, please click here.
KILOVIEW is a software development company that produces top-quality IP-based video transmission gears for our customers in the pro-AV area. Established in 2011, KILOVIEW has sold to over 100 countries’ markets, and stemmed from staying connected to its loyal customer base. With a variety of encoders, decoders, NDI converters, NDI software options available, customers have benefited from transmitting videos via WAN/LAN/Internet, flexible video encoding/decoding, and affordable live streaming infrastructure.
You Tube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjDkjfc4Z2QFwIUX5X14CkA/videos